Thursday, March 11, 2010

Working Out

I'm doing my best to stick to it and I think I am doing pretty good..for once! If anyone wants a work out buddy you really should hit me up! I've just been using our local gym.  It's really nice to feel energized after working out!  I've been looking at some of the work outs that are advertised on TV all the time such as Insanity and P90X, but I don't really have the room at home to do them.  I'll be doing my best to stick to the gym routine and eat healthier!  It can be hard working nights tho because it seems like all you want to do is eat, you get bored and need to stay awake!  I'll try to pack healthy snacks for those occassions!  My goal is to firm up and in the process I'd like to lose a pants size or two along with about 6 pounds and I'll be happy!

5 comments:

FerraroFam said...

You need to try the Fiber ONE bars, they are 140 calories, they are very yummy plus they have 35% of your daily fiber, and with all that fiber you stay full a lot longer. :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You look great as it is!!! But it does feel good to work out and feel your body tone up. Keep it up!

JaredandKatie said...

I wish you lived closer! I've been doing Zumba a couple times a week and now that it's nicer I'll start running too. Want to move to Payson??

Matt n Jessica said...

Katie...you are funny! Payson would be a long commute to Show Low for work! LOL But working out would be nice!

jan said...

love you all so much, it is so nice that you keep up with this jess with all you have to do and how wonderful it will be for the kids when they get older and have all these things to remember. love you all, mammy and bumpy