Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Happy 9 Years To Us....

   This past Tuesday, as in one week ago, Matt and I celebrated our anniversary. It has been a wonderful 9 years. Now I can't sit back and say it has been easy and blissful every step of the way because I'd be lying! We have had our share fair of trials, have found things to nit pick at each other over, yelled a little more then we should have, but that's part of marriage, at least in my opinion. It has made us all that much stronger, those things we had found to nit pick at each other for have turned into strong points that we can laugh about now! I wouldn't trade the last 9 years for anything, nothing at all!


Matt is my EVERYTHING, and cliché as that sounds, it's the truth. He can make me laugh at anytime, even if we are in an argument. I think it's one of his strong points; he has a great sense of humor! He's my protector, I feel absolutely safe with him around, like nothing or anything could harm me. He's my provider, and the provider for our children. There have been times it has been hard, but not because he didn't want to provide, but because our recent economical situation had made it difficult for him to find work, although he was persistent and found something. He's handsome! He's my rock! He loves me unconditionally! He's a loving and caring father, he loves to play with the kids and make wonderful memories for them. He's so generous and unselfish, he's always willing to stop and help the stranger stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire or pull someone out of a ditch. He is just truly my everything and I look forward to many more years with this man!

We were able to go away last Saturday and spend the evening together without the kids, thanks to Auntie Brooke keeping them overnight and Grammie keeping them until we returned home on Sunday afternoon. We stayed in Phoenix and had dinner at the most wonderful restaurant I think we have ever had the pleasure of dining at! Ruth's Chris Steakhouse which came recommended by a few patrons, and thanks to them we are now in love with the experience! It was so nice to have a little alone time together, as it's few and far between for us. We share our bed most nights with 1 if not more children and due to work schedules sometimes go for a few days without even seeing one another! It was much needed and much appreciated! So Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband...i love you babe!


1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That is such a cute picture of you two! Glad you were able to get away and have a good time!