Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Better late then never...

It's already mid week, but I thought I'd get my menu posted so I have something to follow!! I keep carrying  over dishes from week to week because things come up and we aren't home to cook! So here is how the week has gone this far...
Sunday...Basic Burritos(basic because its ground beef with onions and green chiles and thats it)
Monday...Pizza from Little Ceasars( i worked a day shift and didn't much feel like cooking once I got home)
Tuesday...Chicken Breast stuffed with cream cheese and pesto served with brocolli and cheese pasta
So that brings us up to today which is Wednesday
Tonight...Weds..Something with my grill, but what I do not know!! I'll update you later when I decide on tonight LOL...you see I was planning on working tonight, but was just informed I was going to be on call!
Thursday..Famous Dinner(this is minnie hamburger patties with mashed potatoes and brown gravy over all)
Fri...Ckn Blt Wrap, Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos, Loaded Devil Eggs
Sat...Lasagana

1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yum! I am going to try the chicken BLT with bacon. Thanks!