Monday, March 8, 2010

The Menu

While I stuck to the menu last week pretty well, I did wind up skipping a meal on Friday due to working so I shifted a thing or two over to this weeks menu in case you are wondering why it's a duplicate.  If I don't get around to posting a recipe, just ask for the specific one if you are interested! This has been great for me to keep track of what's for dinner, hope it might be a help to some of you!
Monday- Shredded Beef BBQ on Rolls with a side of either baked beans or potatoe salad.
Tuesday- Ordered dinner in for our anniversary, we both worked!
Wednesday-Butter Chicken with green beans and toasted garlic bread
Thursday-Baked Ziti with a tossed salad and toasted onion roll
Friday-Chicken BLT wraps, bacon stuffed jalapenos and loaded devil eggs. This is like all appetizers, but its fun to do for dinner sometimes!(working so this is gonna be iffy)
Saturday-Out of Town
Sunday- Crock Pot Burgundy Beef with Egg Noodles

1 comments:

JaredandKatie said...

K- I am totally wanting to know more about that burgundy beef, and that appetizer dinner..,. GENIOUS!!! Will you post the recipes?