Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some Pictures

When Kandra and Gavin came out for a little visit a few weeks ago we got all the Owens grandkids together for a group picture. As any of you know trying to get more than one child to cooperate at a time is pretty hard. We only have 6 to work with and I just can't imagine what it would be like with so many more! However, I think we got a decent picture of the munchkins! After that was over I snapped a couple of my kiddos as well. I also got a few pictures of Kennedy and Gavin that I really love. They are just about a month apart, yet Gavin looks so much older than Kennedy! Anyway, we were happy to get to visit with them again and can't wait to see them and Jared in just a couple more months!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

It is so fun having cousins!! I cant wait until they get older and can play together.