Monday, March 2, 2009

Desert Camping

We finally decided to load up and take the kids camping! It's pretty sad, we have our beautiful luxury camp mobile and we have only had it out two times now in the past seven months! Ha Ha...! Anyway, we went down by Lake Roosevelt for the weekend. The weather was gorgeous! Matt thought it was a little hot, but I like it a little warmer than he does. The nights were still fairly cool, but it was very comfortable overall. The kids had a blast as usual exploring around camp, taking quad rides, playing games, setting traps for the wild animals, which consists of my marshmallow roasters some prickly pear cactus and rocks, and lounging around. Kylie and Tyler hiked to the top of a big hill which you will see a picture of them next to a cactus. This really wore them out, but I promise it wasn't our intention when we suggested it.. ha ha! Anyway, sorry I haven't blogged in forever, but things have been busy as usual. I'll try my hardest to get on and do it more often. I get frustrated easily tho because I can't figure out the layout half the time and I quit! Anyway, enjoy!!

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I am glad that you figured out your blog. It looks great! I like the little things you wrote about all of your kids.
I wished that Jared would take me camping....seriously he is such a sissy when it comes to camping. It looks like it was a ton of fun!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Camping is overrated. Jared