Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetie

Matt and I had our 8th anniversary this past Monday. We both say it seems longer, but we promise we mean it in a good way..ha ha! I suppose this June we will have been together for 10 years and that is a long time! We celebrated on the weekend before our anniversary by going out and having a nice dinner and to see a movie. Brooke was nice enough to keep all the kids for us and not just while we had our date, but overnight too! It was nice getting some alone time. So 8 years later we have built and sold a couple homes, are attempting to build our 3rd, have 4 wonderful, beautiful, healthy children, our own portable toilet business :-), a few vehichles (lol), some toys, many more blessings that I just couldn't possibly continue to list, but you get the idea! So Happy Anniversary to my wonderful, funny, caring, affectionate, funny, kind, giving, funny and handsome husband! I love you babe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Happy Anniversary! Jared and I will have been together for 11 years this June (married for 5). I love the picture of you guys by the ocean.Oh and the one picture of you guys in matching suits and hats are leaving me and Jared baffled. When was that taken?

Jamilyn said...

you guys are so dang cute together, I cant believe you have been married for 8 years. its almost been 6 months for me and that seems long. LoL. hope everything is going well.