Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Kylie's teacher put on a little graduation ceremony for her class last week. It was pretty short and simple and to the point. I must admit thats always nice when you are trying to watch a couple other kids in a small area! They sang us a couple songs and received their diplomas which ended it all. Kylie is moving onto the 1st grade and is very excited about it. She seems to be doing well with school especially the socializing aspect of it...i'm assuming she got that from me! Here are a few pictures from her graduation. Next week she has her final dance recital so be watching for a new post about that soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elissa said...

No I haven't yet, but Brian has. He said it's good, but not as good as the other ones. He and Hailee watched all of the old ones before he went to see it so thats where she gets all of the Indiana Jones stuff. hahaha Cute pictures by the way! They just keep getting bigger and bigger don't they? I registered Hailee for kindergarten this week, so I'm going to be left all by myself next year!! SCARY!

Kristal said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she'll be in first grade! Crazy stuff. Hope your pregnancy is going well.