Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nothing Special

I don't really have much to blog about. Matt is gone to Missouri for a business trip until late tonight. He had to get out of bed last night at the hotel becasue of a tornado warning and head to the stairwell! Pretty crazy, but the tornado didn't come through thankfully!
Kylie just got back late last night from a little mini trip to Las Vegas! Her grammie and papa drove out to visit Jared while he was there for a short time for some interviews. They invited both kids, but Tyler decided to stay behind and I took him and Karissa to the valley Monday night to go swimming. So far I guess the summer has started out pretty good for our family.
Oh we are moving once again tho! Yup....gonna move back into our very first home, our mobile home! We decided it just doesn't make sense to be paying the money for rent when we could technically live somewhere for free. So this will be I think the 5th or 6th move in the last year! WOW! I feel like a professional mover lol!
I had my 20 week check up today. Everything was fine, I measure right on, baby's heartbeat was around 148bpm and was moving quite a bit while we were trying to listen. We scheduled my ultrasound for Friday the 13th so hopefully by then we'll know what we are having. In the mean time why don't you go play this little game for us!

Oh and finally here is a pic of me today half way thru!
Photobucket

4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

It's about time we see a cute picture of the baby bump!! You look great as always. Jared said he was excited to be able to see Kylee. Tell Mr. Fuzz that Uncle Dobie missed him! Hope you are feeling ok!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Kylie ;)

Reidhead Crew said...

Gosh, I can't believe you are already half way done! You are so tiny as always!You look so cute!

Jamilyn said...

Half way already!! How exciting! I'll be up for the 4th so I'll text you and hopefully we can meet up.