Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Butter Dish

Earlier today I thought to myself, where is Karissa?! She had been quiet for a little too long. I got up off the couch and went to the kitchen and found her sitting in her little chair with the butter dish in her lap. She managed to get it off the counter and was taking gobs of butter and slathering it in her hair. It looked like she was using it as lotion or gel or something. My mom-in-law says she thinks that Karissa was using it as conditioner because she saw Kylie putting conditioner in her hair this morning and that sure would make sense. Anyway, we found it pretty darn funny and I think Karissa did too! Here are some pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! It reminds me of when Kristal's little girl lathered herself with petroleum Jelly. What a mess!