Monday, May 5, 2008

Girls Day

So last weekend my girlfriend and I got a chance to leave our kids and go to a spa for the day! We drove down to Phoenix on Friay evening and got checked into our hotel and then went out to dinner at Red Lobster!!! YUM! Afterwards we came back to our hotel and sat in the hot tub for a short time before heading off to bed. It's so strange when you sleep away from your kids, I woke up a couple times throughout the night wondering why Karissa hadn't woke up yet! LOL We woke up Saturday morning and drove over to a day spa in Scottsdale where we spent about 4 hours having a massage, facial and pedicure. It was wonderful! I hadn't felt so relaxed in quite some time. Naturally after that we were famished, so we went and had a big lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I would have been ok with just eating a whole cheesecake, but I settled for single slice. LOL Once our lunch was over it was time to head back up the mountain. It was a great little relaxing 24 hours away from home thanks to the help from my sis and mom in law watching the kiddies! Here are a few pictures that speak for themselves!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

{nicole coombs} said...

I am so jealous!!! I want a day at the spa! Maybe someday haha. I know how you feel about cheescake factory. My hubby took me there for my birthday and ohh the cheescake was sooo delicious!! I added you to my blog..

Elissa said...

You look so relaxed!!