Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update

We are eating better!!! This is our healthier dinner menu for the coming week!  Nothing fried! Not even using any butter!!  It's kind of hard, but it's better for all of us! I hope it lasts..lol!
Sunday: Steak Kabobs with Sweet Onions and Green Peppers
Monday: Chicken Marinara with Asparagus
Tuesday: Baked Cod with broccoli and salad
Wednesday: Tomato Bun Burgers
Thursday: Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus
Friday: Green Onion Burgers
Saturday: Blackened Chicken
I got put on call tonight for work, which isn't really a bad thing.  I get to stay home and relax since I was up late last night having a blast with some friends here at the house.  We had a fun mini girls night we hope to make a monthly tradition!  I have work Thursday and Friday night.  I hope the weather stays decent so I can plant my garden this week! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so inspiring! I wish we cooked like that!!

Shirley said...

You should post recipes so I can copy you. I took all the sugar out of my house last week. I mean hard core no bread or pasta or juice or anything with any type of sugar and Chris thought he was dying but now he is says he is starting to feel better.

Loni & Kyson Butler said...

You should add me to your buddy list on here. Rhett and I have a blog as well. Our address is rmlbutler.blogspot.com

You need to teach me to cook like you do.

Matt n Jessica said...

Loni...I'll add ya! Teach you to cook? LOL Sure..come on over!