Thursday, April 1, 2010

Egg Coloring

Last night we sat down after dinner and colored our eggs!  Kylie and Tyler each got a dozen a piece and Kennedy and Karissa split a dozen between them.  I wasn't overly happy with the color, as they weren't as vibrant as I think they should have been. I used vinegar in some of the colors and lemon juice in others to see if they showed any different, but they all turned out a little too pastel, but anyway it was still fun.  So we have a few dozen hard boiled eggs to gobble up which probably won't take too long at our house!  A few pictures...and Kennedy loves to say cheese anytime we tell her we are taking a picture, so notice her CHEESE face!




2 comments:

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

pictures look good!! I see that you are using Picnik!! :) looks like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss those days. Enjoy each day with your little ones for they grow up much to quickly! I think the eggs are beautiful!

Gramie Owens