Friday, April 23, 2010

It's been a few weeks...

Since I last blogged three weeks ago we have been a little busy which I guess is why there wasn't any time for blogging!  I'll give you a quick run down on what's been happening and what's coming up next in our lives!

  • Celebrated Easter with Matt's family
  • had a nice quiet Easter Sunday at home together
  • i started my training in the O.R and totally love it!
  • had a couple bar-b-que's with some friends
  • worked!
  • cleaned the yard
  • prepped the garden
  • hauled some scrap metal
  • did some shopping
  • i got sick with what we thought was strep but thankfully just a bad sore throat
  • tyler started t-ball
  • kylie started softball
  • took Karissa for pre-school screening, but she is too young and not ready to sit still!
  • i painted my kitchen cabinets
  • got to visit with my sis in from San Fran for a weekend!
  • put up a clothes line
So I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, but just quickly thinking back that's kind of what we have been up to!  What's coming up?  Well as always...there is work, work and more work!  I've got to decide what class I am going to take this fall.  The kids just have a month of school left to go!  We are making our plans for our summer vacation to Disneyland and Sea World in June.  I'll add some recent pictures later on tonight along with my menu for the coming week!  Hope to hear from everyone soon!

1 comments:

janchar said...

I love to check out your site here it is so nice to see all the pictures we miss you all so much. love and hugs mammy and bumpy and great great grannie loves to see all the pictures too. You do a beautiful job at this Jess as in everything you do :D