Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School Year's Eve

It's officially School Year's Eve!! The new school year kicks off tomorrow for Kylie and Tyler. I decided it would be fun to make tonight a special little night, like their last night of freedom, ha ha! I just quickly made a few little decorations for them along with a yummy dinner and some brownies for dessert! The kids really enjoyed it and thought it was fun. After dinner they picked out their outfits for their first day and I gave Kylie a quick touch up on her toes. I'll have pictures from tomorrow to post soon so check back!
Everyone eating their dinner..
Photobucket
Kylie the 2nd Grader
Photobucket
Tyler the Kindergarten Kid
Photobucket
Kylie Picking Out her Outfit
Photobucket
Tyler even tried his outfit on
Photobucket
Letting her toes dry
Photobucket

5 comments:

Chris and Nichole said...

How fun!! I can't believe school starts there today! Ours doesn't start til the 27th! Hope the kiddos have a great first day!

Aunt Tiff said...

what a fun mom you are!! I was gone all day and then when I got home I went running and by the time I got back they were ready for bed:O) Then I woke up this morning to Michael saying, " Mom you never got my new clothes out!!" And I realized I never got his or Tristen's school clothes hung up!!! I'm AWEFUL!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That is such a good idea! I will have to remember that for when my kids go to school. I have been wondering how Tyler is getting along. Im sure he is loving it.

nikki said...

I want to remember to do this too, so cute! xoxo

Porter Prodigies II said...

What a great idea, I might just steal that from you!