Saturday, August 8, 2009

Karissa's Pedicure..sort of!

If you know Miss Karissa, you know she only needs a split second of time to get into anything! She is so quick and knows when you aren't paying attention or probably won't be paying attention for at least a little while!

So she hears me get on a phone call the other day and decides she needs to give herself a little relaxation. Her feet must have been feeling awfully tired! I finished up the phone call and of course my first thought is wheer is the QUIET Karissa? I walk from my bedroom to where I can see our front door propped open about 10 yards away and find her relaxing in a nice foot soak she has created for herself!

Photobucket

..... yes thats a gallon of milk to her left! Somehow she managed to get herself a little tub, open the fridge and grab the milk and go sit down to make her little foot bath all while Im running my yap on the phone paying no attention to her! :-} It wasn't anything you could get upset over, just laugh and take the pictures. She was enjoying herself afterall and she really only dumped a couple cups worth of milk in there..haha!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

She sounds a lot like my three year old....or all of my kids for that matter. What a cute girl!

Dawna Greer said...

What a crazy little girl--you never know what great ideas kids are going to come up with.

Aunt Tiff said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! She is so adorable!

smilinggreenmom said...

Oh how adorable! My daughter is almost 7 and we love to play pedicure together! We rub eachother's feet, soak them warm water, soothe on some of our favorite foot cream from Topricin (great for tired and sore feet like mine and it is even all natural), and last (my daughter's favorite part)...the nail color!! She likes to do a diff color on each nail! :) Thanks for sharing this super sweet story~ smilinggreenmom *tweet me!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That picture is priceless! She will love to see that 20 years from now:) What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh our sweet little Roo! We look forward to seeing what kind of mischief this little girl gets into! I believe you both will "pay for your raising" with this little cutie!!

Grammie and Popie