Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Camping

I haven't blogged in sometime. I know that's bad! Well we took the kids on a little camp out a couple weekends ago and had a nice time. I think the most exciting part of our trip was realizng after unloading the quad and locking the back that we didn't have a key to unlock it! The quad wouldn't fit in the truck either, so we had to drive about 10 minutes to find someone to cut the lock off, we got lucky and pulled into a garage type place that actually grinded it off! We got lucky!! It was a nice relaxing trip for our family. We always enjoy camping and look forward to doing a lot of it as it continues to warm up! I'm working on posting some pics, but it's giving me a hard time! They keep cutting them off! So bare with me and I'll get some soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

It's nice to see you guys are still alive. Who forgot the keys? Hopefully it was Matt. We are glad you guys had fun, just don't wait 2 months to post again!!!!