Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Almost a mom for 6 years!

Yep...that's right! I sit here looking at the calendar and dates of upcoming appointments and what not. The most important upcoming date is Kylie's 6th birthday in just 2 weeks! That means I will have been a mommy for 6 years already. Time goes by way to fast! It's hard to look at Kylie and imagine she used to be so tiny, barely 6lbs at birth! She's growing into a beautiful little girl! So don't forget to wish her a happy Birthday on the 22nd of this month!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah...I can't believe I didn't think about that...I see Q growing every day...so slowly...and all of a sudden it hits me every once in awhile. Life definitely moves to fast. I love your writing style :) It's just like you talk! heh

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey sorry I haven't commented on your site but I have been a little out of it. I definitely like your template. Have you figured out how to add stuff to your sidebar? If not let me know and I can help you.
Jared and I already miss you guys! We cant wait to whip you in Rock Band this summer! So you better practice up!

Devin and Kristin Day said...

Im glad Nicole told you I have a blog. Your kids are so cute! Tell your mom I said HI!

Devin and Melinda said...

Melinda and I know how you feel. We have lived in a 625 square foot duplex for the last two years, and we are still stacking stuff to the ceiling. Hopefully I will get excepted into Pharmacy school this in the fall, otherwise we are going to have to move regardless. Atleast it's a buyers market now! We are glad to see that you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so old! Glad to see youre in the blogging world. Your kids are so cute, and you look great of course.

Jamilyn said...

They grow up way too fast! so happy to see you started a blog. Text me your email so I can invite you to mine. Hope everything is going well. Jamilyn