Sunday, May 16, 2010

I"ve been slacking!

Dinner for our house Sunday the 16th - Saturday the 22nd:
Sunday- Chicken Fried Steak on a Stick with Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
Monday- Meatless Chili with a mixed salad
Tuesday- Chicken Enchiladas with Rice and Beans
Wednesday- Lemon Pork Stir Fry with basmati rice
Thursday- Greek Chicken Sautee with Orzo pasta and a romaine salad
Friday- We will be out of town so Aunt Brooke gets to cook :)
Saturday- BBQ Skirt Steak with Potato Salad, corn on the cob and grilled zuchinni halves
I will do my very best to come back and post all the recipes, but if they aren' t posted and you want them sooner just message me!  I'm trying to finish out my menu for the remainder of the month and blog about a couple other things as well!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks so much.