Monday, February 22, 2010

My Menu This Week

   So I didn't do too good with the menu last week, but it wasn't entirely by choice! I made Mon-Wed dinners and after that nothing! Thursday night I went to a bridal shower so the kids just got some quesadillas before I took off.  Friday, my back was out and I wasn't about to stand over any counter or sink and I can't even remember what we wound up having!  We got a pizza on Saturday from Bashas and it was just as good as Tiana told me it would be..ha ha!  I worked yesterday so brought home some mexican food for dinner. 
   This week I am going to do my absolute best to stick to the meal plan!  So this is how it is currently set to go..
Monday-Country Fried Steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy
Tuesday- Roasted Garlic White Pizza
Wednesday-Chili Dogs with potato salad
Thursday-Mexican Chicken with rice
Friday-Lasagna, salad and garlic bread
Saturday- Chili
Sunday- Apple Butter Pork Loin
   Now this is subject to change, but lets hope it doesn't!

1 comments:

Hanna & Mike said...

Your menu sounds delicious! I wish I could stick to cooking every night in a week! So I've been getting a little nausious (not sure how you spell that) in the morning...here it goes..number 4! HELP! pretty sure we will hear that heart beat friday!