Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ok people

I have slacked off on my blog and feel bad about that! So since Halloween let me just tell you what happened in no particular order! We had Karissa's 3rd Birthday, Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. I scored some great deals as usual and started and finished almost all my Christmas shopping on that day. I'm so glad Kelli went this year, it felt like the old times! I think this was year #7! I got to go with some friends to the opening of New Moon.  Yes, if you didn't know I am a Twilight lover! Ok we also had my Birthday and of course Christmas and New Years. We took the kids on our annual Polar Express ride last month as well. We got to enjoy a lot of time with our families over the Holiday's which always means a lot. We got to talk to Elder Blake all the way from Brazil on Christmas morning. It was nice to hear his voice after a few months. I'm so glad I only have one son to send off on a mission! I couldn't survive much more than that. LOL
Our most recent event was last Sunday when Matt took me to the Cardinals game. He got me tickets for Christmas. I didn't want to watch the Cardinals, you see they were playing my Green Bay Packers and I got some sweet seats up close to watch the Packers hand it to them! Hope it happens again this Sunday!
Matt and I have been keeping busy at work and the kids just started back to school after their Christmas break ended. Kylie has her 8th Birthday coming up which means her Baptism is near. We haven't set an offical date, but we will let you know when we do. I'll go ahead and post a few random pictures on here, but I'm pretty impatient and most all the pictures are already loaded on my FB account. Ok all thanks for reading!


 
 

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You guys got awesome seats! I would have to disagree but I think that the Cardinals are going to whip up on GB this weekend...:)

Couple of Hunt's said...

K TOTALLY not fair you got to see the Packers play!! I would kill to see them.