Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kennedy Paige

So this post is 2 weeks late, but I've had it written in my mind for a long time! :-)Was it really a year ago that I was giving birth to my final baby? How fast the time goes by. The days leading up to Kennedy's birth were pretty normal really, but exciting because I knew I was in labor. I mean fourth baby, I feel pretty qualified to know whats real and what's not. Imagine my surprise after contracting pretty vigorosly for 2 full days only being dialated to a 3! I was ready to call and schedule the induction myself when fortunatley things started to change on their own. So a year ago our one and only little red headed baby was brought into the world. Kennedy is such a precious, happy little girl. She rarely cries, and if she is crying she has some good excuse. She loves her big sisters and brother so much, her face really lights up when they come around. She is zooming all over the house these days and is now starting to want to walk! I can wait for that, really I can! She is in the 84% for her height and weight. I think she was around 23 pound and 30 inches when we had her checked. I could be off on those numbers so don't quote me!
I am going to post a handful of pictures leading up to this point!

The last time my belly will look this way...


Kennedy's First Halloween

First of many Polar Express Rides

Just a pretty picture

The princess on her Birthday


1 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

What a cutie! I hope I get a red head! I think Gavin and her will be good friends. They both seem like they are alike in many ways.