Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Father's Day

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.


Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.


Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The person I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.


I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.


By Joanna Fuchs

I know I'm a week late, but we have had a busy week.
We are so greatful for our wonderful fathers! They have both given us so much! Happy Father's Day to our Dads!
It's been so wonderful getting to watch Matt grow as a father the past 7 years. It's so amazing how much our kids love and adore him. He is great with them! Thanks for being so wonderful to our little babies! I love you and Happy Fathers day!
We got to spend Fathers Day at the lake with my dad and my siblings which was a pretty good time. I have a few pictures to post!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Hanna & Mike said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!!
xoxo

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I wished that I looked that HOT in a swimming suit!! I wished that Jared liked to go to the lake! We will have to go together and we will have to MAKE him like it. See ya in a few!
kandra