Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Coupon Savings

 


Ok so to some of you and probably a lot of you this might seem pretty mediocre, but it is really exciting for me!I joined coupon sense last month and I have gone shopping two times with my coupons. The first time was exciting and I saved, but I also shopped for other food items and combined in one check out so it was a little harder to see the rewards. This time I just grabbed a few of my coupon items in one transaction at Bashas. I could have got more, but since it was the last day of the sale a lot of things were already sold out. Anyway as you can see in the picture I got 3 boxes of Frosted Flakes, 3 boxes of Barilla Pasta, 4 cans of Dole fruit and 3 bottles of Kraft Ranch dressing. I spent $5.30 with tax for all that and earned 1 gallon of free milk on my next trip in! So I saved $33, but if you count the free gallon of milk I am getting thats about $35.00 and that pays for my monthly membership to coupon sense right there in one little trip! Yes like I said earlier I am excited! P.S. That's an 86% savings right there!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! Isn't it such an awesome feeling!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Uhhhhg- makes me overwhelmed to just think about doing it. I don't know, this type of thing makes me crazy. It's like dieting, you do it for a couple of weeks and then you just quit doing it (for me anyway:) I go shopping once and then get the heck out of there for another 2 weeks.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Way to go though!!!!

Chris and Nichole said...

AWESOME job! I've been slacking the last few weeks but I did get back on track this week with the free toothpaste (like we need more lol), rolling that deal into the soda deal at Walgreens!