Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well we had a great Christmas. We got to spend it with our family which is most important. My sister came from California to visit and Jared and Kandra and Gavin came out from Ohio. We had a nice Christmas Eve dinner and program at the in laws which has become a nice tradition to look forward too. Christmas day we made the rounds from my parents to Matt's parents and back home again in time for a nap! You forget how much work is, especially toting four kids along! A week before Christmas we took the kids on our annual trip to the North Pole..ha ha yes I said the North Pole. We take them to the train depot in Williams for the Polar Express ride. I think I look forward to it more than the kids do! All in all, it was a great holiday. I have a lot more pictures than what the slide show is playing, but I'm having some difficulties as usual with this blog! I promise to learn it better one day!

1 comments:

Chris and Nichole said...

Hey I need your email, you deleted your thingy before I got it!! So we can keep in touch besides here, some things just aren't right to leave as a comment,lol! E-mail me nicholefogle4@yahoo.com! By the way we loved your card, so cute!