Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A haircut for Roo

Karissa got her first haircut today. Just a teeny tiny trim too keep it from her eyes. She didn't want to sit in the chair by herself so she sat on my lap for the haircut, but afterwards I got to snap a couple pictures of her in the chair. It's kinda sad tho because now she looks so much older to me! So here are the before, during and after pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today was the mark of my 24th week...yay 6 months! Here's a pic for you that keep asking!
Photobucket

4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I guess I got carried away and didn't leave a comment... Roo's haircut looks great. We had such a fun time with you guys last weekend. It was good to see the kids. Next time we see you we will have our own kid. Crazy, huh?

Kristal said...

You look really good pregnant. "Roo" is sure cute and getting so big. Thanks again for letting us use your trailer.

Jamilyn said...

Hey hunny! I swore I saw Matt at the PFW thing the weekend of the fourth but i didnt see you anywhere. we didnt get there very early and i was hoping to see you afterwards but we left early due to my 3 year old not wanting to sit still! hope the pregnancy is going well..

Anonymous said...

You write very well.